Print wirelessly in your home or office
Network the printer without extra cables, using 802.11 b/g wireless networking.Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4.Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-on Technology.Print on a wide variety of media, using the 150-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot.
Experience easy, reliable HP LaserJet printing.
Install in a flash—no CD required—using HP Smart Install.Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
Reduce your impact and protect your bottom line.
Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.7Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design.HP helps reduce your impact—less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
Create professional, cost-effective prints.
Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images.Receive improved print quality with HP FastRes 1200.
- Normal print speed: Up to 18 ppm
- First page out (ready) Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
- Print quality black (best): Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi (1200 dpi effective output)
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 5000 pages
- Print technology: Laser
- Processor speed :266 MHz
- Host-based printing
- Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Network ready
Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAMWindows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003: 512 MB RAMall systems: 350 MB free hard disk space, CD-ROM drive, USB portMac OS X v 10.4, 10.5, 10.6256 MB RAM150 MB available hard disk spaceCD-ROM driveUSB portCompatible operating systemsWindows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit)Mac OS X v10.4, v10.5, v10.6Linux (see hplip.net for current)
- Memory, standard : 2 MB
- Memory, maximum : 2 MB
- Paper handling input, standard : 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard : 100-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets) : Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- Media sizes, custom
- 150-sheet input tray: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
- Media types
- Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards
- Supported media weight
- 60 to 163 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
- Power : 110-volt input voltage: 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A
- Power consumption : 360 watts (printing), 1.4 watts (ready), 0.9 watts (auto-off), 0.6 watts (manual-off)
- Operating temperature range : 15 to 32.5º C
- Operating humidity range : 30 to 70% RH
- Acoustic power emissions (ready)
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing) : 51 dB(A)
buy classic laptop from our shop for orginal laptops and accesories, our laptops are obtained from original brands and sold in Tanzania , we booast selling more pices of laptops than any other store