NMN FOOD SUPPLEMENT From BF SUMA
This NAD+ is usually found in all living cells. It is actually the most abundant molecule in the body, other than water and without it a living being will die.
1. It is used to repair damaged DNA and is paramount for the generation of cells.
2.It is also used to generate the energy that the body uses.
3. NMN IS said to reduce age-associated weight gain.
4. It is used to increase energy metabolism through the NAD+ molecule which is an enzyme for metabolism.
5. It helps to improve insulin sensitivity in patients with diabetes
6. It enhances great improvement in mitochondrial metabolism and helps to averse age linked changes in gene expression.
7. It helps to promote and prevent cardiovascular diseases because in essence the heart will need a lot of energy for its muscles to work properly in the pumping of blood. This means that lots of NAD+ should be released.
8. It helps in the maintenance of mitochondrial function. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell because it converts the molecules from the food we eat to the energy that our cells will usually use. The NAD+ molecule is important for this to happen and the NMN is a great way to multiply these molecules for this function.
9. Finally and most importantly the supplement will aid in the endurance of your muscle strength.
Usually as you grow older the molecule NAD+ that is responsible for enhancing the metabolism of food for it to be used in your body as energy decreases. This means that NAD+ from the NMN will usually help to ensure that the NMN levels are high.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.