• Fully engage in selling of the microfinance products
• To Manage Microfinance Social Media and Advertising activities with a goal of maintaining a favorable image with potential customers, and the public.
• Maintain brand integrity across all Microfinance’s products and services; advertising and all internal and external communications.
• Door to door visitations to all physical addresses of the respective segments
• Ensure execution of relevant strategies for promotions, products and services launching and thematic/tactical messages on all outdoor, TV, Radio, print media, Digital & Social Media by planning and deploying accordingly.
• Negotiate with the advertising agencies and Organize events and exhibitions for the promotion of products and capture potential markets
• Manage tools that are used for the marketing purpose such as posters, DVD’s etc.
• Prepare budget and monthly expenditure report of the advertisements, promotions events and all types of expenses involved in marketing products
• Monitor the impact of the marketing strategies adapted on the sales of the product and make necessary amendments in the strategies
Required Skills and Experiences
• Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Strong networking and problem solving skills
• Must be aware of the market trends, competitors in the market and future threats
• Expert marketing skills and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies
• Ability to work both independently and as a team
• Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate with the clients and the advertising agencies
• Experience in the digital and social media space
• Excellent commercial / contextual understanding Self-motivated and goal orientated
• Honest and self-disciplined
• Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili
• Any other duties he/she may be assigned by Supervisor
• Holder of University Degree or equivalent qualification in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication studies or related discipline.
• A t least two years’ experience in a similar position.
• Experience of working with Microfinance Institutions will be an added advantage.
Kindly submit your application with a detailed CV, Academic Certificates (Photo Copies) and Names of three (3) referees with their contacts to the address below not letter than 29th March, 2019. All late applications will not be processed.
All applications should be sent by Email and addressed to:
The Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Serene Microfinance Ltd, P.O.Box 33813,
The Copy Cat Building, 3rd Floor,
New Bagamoyo road-Victoria-Dar es Salaam
Email; [email protected]
Note: only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
“Serene is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company. Both male and female are encouraged to apply”