Welcome to Jumia Deals.co.tz’s Help & Support pageHere you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions and tips on how to sell & buy items fast and safely.
How to sell your Car
This is our best advice to help you sell a second-hand car fast
Sell at a Good Price
Several criteria will influence the pricing of your car so browse similar ads (model, year of construction, mileage, engine type, similar options, etc.) on Jumia Deals website to get an idea of the value of your vehicle. Remember that selling at a fair and negotiable price will attract a lot of customers.
It is recommended to take as many pictures as possible, of both interior and exterior of your car. Pictures of the interior and engine have proven to be efficient when it comes to win the buyer’s trust.
Write a detailed description of your vehicle and mention all the options and equipments (AC, ABS, power steering, etc.). One option might determinate the purchase for the buyer. To gain the buyers' trust, explain why you are selling your vehicle: it could be because you just got a company car, you need a bigger car, you are moving abroad or just because you need money.
Special tips for buyers
- Make sure that the seller is actually the owner of the vehicle
- Always check the origin of the car before buying it (make sure it’s not a stolen car)
- Try to check the authenticity of the mileage
- Make sure the technical inspection of the vehicle is up to date
- Have the vehicle checked by an independent mechanic
- Always use a purchase contract