You’re a step closer to your dream safari.
At any moment you think to visit Tanzania national Parks including Serengeti and Kilimanjaro climbing, there are numbers of things to consider: The first is mode of safari whether is a private safari or a group sharing safari. A group sharing safari is a great way to meet new people and reduce costs However we normally recommend a private safari because the price difference is not very significant. Private safari can provide the room for full itinerary customization, travel at your own rhythm and tempo and have more free space in the car. In fact, we can arrange any mode of safari basing on your desire and expectations!
The second factor to consider is whether you want to camp in budget public campsites or stay in luxury tented camps/lodges. This choice will depend on both your budget and comfort prerequisites. When you contact us to plan your safari, we will propose different accommodation options for each park, recommending those we consider have the best class for their price-range. A simple camping safari, moreover helping to control the budget, can be an exciting and fun experience. On the other hand, staying in a private tented camp or lodge can provide some of the most luxury experiences in the World while still maintaining a safari’s traditional attraction and feeling of authenticity.
We are passionate about safaris, walking and mountain expeditions and about bringing you to the heart of the wilderness in Tanzania’s wild kingdom.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.