2130 DeskJet All-in-One Printer - White
Make your everyday printing, scanning, and copying easy with an HP DeskJet all-in-one that simply works—right out of the box. Save money with optional high-yield ink cartridges. Plus, save space with an all-in-one designed to fit where you need it.
Order this printer online from JUMIA Tanzania and have delivered right to your doorstep.
Just what you need—right away
Count on easy versatility. Print, scan, and copy what you need quickly with a reliable all-in-one.
Easy from the start
Get started in fewer steps. Easily set up this all-in-one to print, scan, and copy with simple controls. Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
Tackle more tasks for less cash
Print more for less, using the world’s No. 1 printer brand plus HP ink cartridges. Full of value—print up to twice as many pages with HP high-yield ink cartridges.
Reduce your impact
Conserve resources—without sacrificing performance—using an all-in-one that’s ENERGY STAR® certified. Reduce your environmental impact. Count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
NB: Item does not come with a USB Cable
Print speed black
- ISO: Up to 7.5 ppm
- Draft: Up to 20 ppm
Print speed color
- ISO:Up to 5.5 ppm
- Draft:Up to 16 ppm
First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 15 sec
- Color: As fast as 18 sec
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 50 to 100
Printer drivers included
Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor ,850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
Media sizes supported
- A4 (210 x 297 mm); A6 (105 x 148 mm); B5 (176 x 250 mm); DL envelope (110 x 220 mm)
- Paper handling input, standard
- 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing: Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported: A4, B5, A6, DL envelope
- Media sizes custom: 89 x 127 to 215 x 279 mm
- Media types: Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper
- Media weights, recommended: 75 g/m²
- Media weights, supported: A4: 60 to 90 g/m², HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m², HP cards: up to 200 g/m², HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Scanner type: Flatbed
- Scan file format: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth: 24-bit
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Scan input modes: Front-panel scan
- Copy resolution (black text): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copies, maximum: Up to 9 copies
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption: 10 watts maximum, 10 watts (active), 2.0 watts (standby), 0.9 watt (sleep), 0.2 watts (off)
- Energy efficiency: ENERGY STAR® qualified